Paysafecard Betting Sites
The following online betting sites all offer Paysafecard as a payment method for customers from the UK. Paysafecard is a cash voucher based system similar to UKash. To use Paysafecard simply purchase a voucher from a participating shop or garage (look for the Paypoint logo) and then enter the unique Paysafecard voucher code in the cashier of the betting site.
Just like UKash, Paysafecard can only be used to make deposits at online betting sites and not withdrawals. So if you choose to use this payment method you will need to find an alternative source of getting your winnings our of the site (eg: cheque or bank transfer).
Online Betting Sites That Accept Paysafecard
|Site||Free Bet||Bonus Info||Min Deposit||Fee||Bet Now|
|£20||Bet £5 + Get £20 Free||£5||None|
|£25||First Bet Matched||£5||None|
|£200||100% Deposit Bonus||£5||None|
Bet By Sport
Latest Betting Posts
- Manchester City v Liverpool Betting Tips – 25th August 2014
- Sunderland v Manchester United Betting Tips – 24th August 2014
- Belgian Grand Prix Betting Tips – 24th August 2014
- Everton v Arsenal Betting Tips – 23rd August 2014
- Castleford Tigers v Leeds Rhinos Challenge Cup Final Betting Tips – 23rd August 2014