Paysafecard Betting Sites
The following online betting sites all offer Paysafecard as a payment method for customers from the UK. Paysafecard is a cash voucher based system similar to UKash. To use Paysafecard simply purchase a voucher from a participating shop or garage (look for the Paypoint logo) and then enter the unique Paysafecard voucher code in the cashier of the betting site.
Just like UKash, Paysafecard can only be used to make deposits at online betting sites and not withdrawals. So if you choose to use this payment method you will need to find an alternative source of getting your winnings our of the site (eg: cheque or bank transfer).
Online Betting Sites That Accept Paysafecard
|Site||Free Bet||Bonus Info||Min Deposit||Fee||Bet Now|
|£20||Bet £5 + Get £20 Free||£5||None|
|£200||100% Deposit Bonus||£5||None|
|£25||First Bet Matched||£5||None|
Bet By Sport
Latest Betting Posts
- Swansea City v Manchester United Betting Tips – 30th August 2015
- AS Roma v Juventus Betting Tips – 30th August 2015
- US Open Tennis Men’s and Women’s singles Betting Tips – 31st August 2015
- Newcastle United v Arsenal Betting Tips – 29th August 2015
- Club Brugge v Manchester United Betting Tips – 26th August 2015